Baby McElroy
9/16/2004
 
Teagan's been muttering "mamama" a few times today. It's neat to hear, and I keep praising her to hopefully help it stick.

She's laughing her butt off at the TV right now. I put her in her exersaucer in front of the Treehouse network (young kids ad-free station) to try and make some calls. All of a sudden I hear her laughing and sneak in to check. There is a guy dressed as a pirate trying to have a picnic, and a guy dressed as a dog keeps stealing the food. I don't think the subject matter was funny to her, she just took a liking to the pirate's animated speech I think! Very funny to watch her laughing so hard at the TV! She just takes a liking to certain people, my mom being one of them, and will laugh so easily for them!
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger