Baby McElroy
9/10/2004
 
I'm going to have to learn not to leave things in Teagan's reach, which seems to get longer by the day. I'd finished feeding her some bean mush for lunch, and left the last teaspoonfull in a cup with her spoon on the coffee table. She was quiety playing in the living room, and I left her be while I did something in the kitchen. Found her moments later, in the bottom of her exersaucer....she found the cup of bean and dragged it under the exersaucer (hiding maybe?) and made a royal mess playing with it and eating. Silly girl!

She's feeling much better, though still a little snotty. We stopped at the park yesterday, and I put her down in the grass. She giggled at the feel of the grass on her hands and feet, and crawled around looking for leaves to eat:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger