Baby McElroy
5/05/2004
 
Teagan had shot #2 yesterday morning. I was prepared for crankiness, but she was fine! She had a 3 hour (!) nap while I shopped afterwards, slept all night and has gone down for about an hour now, I'm getting lots done! She doesn't seem sore or unhappy so I guess she's just sleeping it off. I'm planning on going to the baby cinema thing today so hopefully she is willing to sleep or sit quietly then too so I can enjoy the movie.

I just copied a bunch of digital photos to disk to get printed. My mom mentioned wanting prints of a bunch of the photos I have online so I'm going to print her a bunch up for mother's day. It's so neat to look back over all the photos, just amazing to see how much she's grown already!
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger